Dear Santa ...


... yes, it's this time of year again and here we are with my wishlist for 2016:

Lately, I started delving into "Strange Aeons" and all things lovecraftian. So this year I would absolutely LOOOOVE to have some lurker models, monsters, tencacles and stuff.

Alternatively, as I collected a small Tau force to use in Kill Team, everything Tau-ish would be very welcome.

Another great thing would be some 6mm "Bundeswehr-Tanks" from Heroics&Ros, as one can never have enough small miniatures!

Lastly, if you happen to stumble about some Epic 40K Eldar, they would be very welcome, aswell.

So dear Santa, I hope you find something in this list that fits! :-)


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Der Weg nach Quatre Bras: Test der Blücher Regeln

Altar of Freedom - ein kleiner Schlachtbericht

Generalprobe - Schlachtbericht